A Staffordshire kitchen fitter has been has been fined after he carried out illegal gas work and put families’ lives at risk.
A Burton-on-Trent tyre collection and recycling company has been fined after a teenage worker was seriously injured when he was hit by a falling stack of tyres.
A Worcester pensioner was put in danger after a local builder and his son knowingly carried out defective gas fitting work while constructing a conservatory at her home.
A West Midlands steel products manufacturer and its director have been prosecuted for safety failings after a 17-year-old worker seriously injured his hand on a moving saw blade.
A Staffordshire powder coatings company has been fined for safety failings after an employee’s arm was seriously injured in machinery.
A West Midlands’ iron foundry has been fined after an employee narrowly escaped falling into a stream of molten metal when he fell from a collapsing overhead platform.
A Nuneaton storage and distribution firm has been fined after a worker was killed when a tall stack of empty wooden pallets toppled on to him.
The owner of a former Burton upon Trent brewery and the sub-contractor on a project to refurbish it have been prosecuted after a catalogue of safety failings was uncovered surrounding the unsafe removal of asbestos.
Aluminium powder reacted with water in an industrial vacuum cleaner to create hydrogen gas that exploded and burned a worker, a court has heard.
A West Midlands glass processor has been prosecuted for safety breaches after an employee’s finger had to be amputated when it was crushed in machinery.
A Coventry housing association has been fined for safety failings after an employee fell almost four metres from his ladder while inspecting a gutter.
A Halesowen scaffolding company has been fined after an inexperienced 18-year-old apprentice broke his back when he fell more than three metres.
A building repair company has been fined for safety failings after workers were seen operating unsafely at height at a Warwick industrial estate.
A Dudley steel tube manufacturer has been fined after two employees, including an apprentice just three weeks into a new job, were injured in separate incidents within the same month.
A Cannock vehicle repair company was today (20 March) fined after a 16 year-old on work experience suffered burns when toxic paint stripper splashed into his eyes and face.
A Worcestershire man has been prosecuted for carrying out illegal and dangerous gas work which put lives at risk at a home in Worcester.
Two companies have been ordered to pay a total of £650,000 in fines and costs after a member of the public was killed in a collision in roadworks on the A50 near Uttoxeter.
Unsafe practices on construction sites across Worcestershire are to be targeted as part of a national initiative aimed at reducing death, injury and ill health.
Unsafe practices on construction sites across Coventry and Warwickshire are to be targeted as part of a national initiative aimed at reducing death, injury and ill health.
A father and son from Crewe have been prosecuted for carrying out illegal gas fitting work.
Oldies, but Goodies!
Ambitious plans for Bike Week
HSE Chair Judith Hackitt on taking up the role of President of the Institution of Chemical Engineers and whether she would still choose to be a chemical engineer if applying to go to university today.
Campaign highlights summer drink drive dangers
A new TWIST to solve an old problem
Road safety team and music festival work in partnership
What's the dilly, yo?
cerita-cerita dari Rio
digitaLmbuL’s FiLes Authors